Friday, May 31, 2013

I can't believe I'm already 30!

Last Saturday was my 30th birthday and I turned that age! What shocked me when I hit age 30 was that I didn't feel like I was that old. I felt like I was 20 instead of being 30 at all. My age preference that I got commented from a lot of different people did say that I didn't look like my normal age, I looked way younger when I told them that I was 30. Since I am still young, I was born early as a baby and had a younger feature to how I looked when I was growing up. I had a tough life as a baby, a child, my teens, my 20's and now that I'm 30, I'd have to work on my attitude, taking care of my health, being more careful on what I eat/drink when I'm out with my friends and also on my own as well. In my other young ages I did have serious problems with my weight and appearance because of how much I ate and drank. I wasn't always happy about how I looked and didn't like the way my body looked either but I noticed that I wasn't the only young woman who had problems about my weight and appearance either. I've walked around seeing other women and young women that have weight and appearance issues with themselves as well so I'm not the only young woman who's going through that at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment