Friday, July 18, 2014

A discovery into my favorite belief!


Well here's something I didn't know at first hand about Wicca! A Yahoo user I read about Wicca says that this belief is an occult and for my honest reason on what was said is that Wicca is not an occult! Wicca is a Neo-Paganism religion but, how can I explain this religious belief in my own words since I'm learning and discovering about Wicca for myself. Wicca to me is about believing in nature, the god/goddess divine and everything good. When I go online and read what other people say about Wicca, it is a new religious belief to me that I would have to understand more about on my own and also know what I'd like to learn and experience about Wicca. This religious belief does date back before I was born so, I will honestly read a lot more books on Wicca and try to be a bit more explainable about this belief myself. What I do know on Wicca is that it is not believing in the Devil at all. It is a positive nature belief that Christians them self may not wish to know on Wicca, this is more about being positive than being negative. To believe and be a Wiccan for me, there is a lot of studying, exploring and researching to learn and know what Wicca honestly means to me. I read already 2 books called "Wicca for Beginners: Fundamentals of Philosophy & Practice" by Thea Sabin and "How to Become a Witch: The Path of Nature, Spirit & Magick" by both Amber K. & Azreal Arynn K. I have also downloaded an audiobook called "The Beginners Guide to Wicca" by Starhawk. I've also found other Wiccan  books online to read on my favorite belief Wicca and find out what this belief will be like to me. I am a beginner in Wicca and I am understanding what Wicca still means to me. I did have a page created by myself on Wicca and my explanation about it as well but, I lost that page and the info I wrote on my favorite religious belief. Wiccan's practice magic, they celebrate the Wiccan holidays known as Esabats and Sabbats, they honor the moon phases, perform rituals and Pagan/Wiccan related traditions! I am a beginner at learning Wicca and finding out more about it. I have more other Wiccan books that I've downloaded written by different authors and I will start as I did say before on reading them including Gerald Gardner himself who is more explainable on believing the Wiccan belief than I try to explain on it myself! I have at a serious point on putting the word Wicca in this post too many times and it probably looks a bit annoying on here but I might wrong about this blog post myself! Here's an image below on Wicca!

No comments:

Post a Comment