Saturday, July 19, 2014

Wiccan Items I bought and are Making Soon.

This post is about my supply items that I've already bought and are in process of still making at home. I'm new to Wicca and continuing my journey as I keep reading and try to even practice the excerises in 2 books mentioned on a supply list for a beginner getting into Wicca. 1 of these supply items I have is a silver pentacle from Banyen Books, a Mini Spiral Goddess statue I bought from a metaphysical store called Awakenings & Gifts. The store and the owners used to be in White Rock and closed down its location at White Rock beach. The newest 3rd item supply I bought is a couple of pendulums I bought from Whitby's Metaphysical shop. 1 pendulum I bought is an amethyst drop, another pendulum is a quartz crystal moonstone pentacle and the last pendlum is a light amethyst merkaba. The 4th supply item is a small black cauldron from Dragonspace I went to in Graville Island, Vancouver. My homemade item I'm hoping to make is a wand out of driftwood I found in White Rock beach. The mini goddess statue I have at home is made by Abby Willowroot. I went on the site and saw that the online store has other goddess and god statues I may like to think about buying online or also get from Sacred Source online store.

No comments:

Post a Comment