Sunday, March 10, 2013

A clubhouse called Whale House where new people are met and by making friends there.

I go to a club house out in White Rock called Whale House. I've met different interesting staff members and also club house members that I've been friends with. I started going there in 2001 and didn't know that many people because I was honestly shy, quiet but, also I was moody most of the time. 1 of my friends is miss Ashleigh! When she started going there she had a bag of Cd's and also a cat book that I really liked looking at. Me and her got along very well and we became close buddies. The 2 of us were like sisters as friends and we hung out at Blenz coffee shop, take the bus to Willow brook mall and even hang out on the weekends at both of our places. We also phone each other when were not bored and sometimes talk about what happened throughout the day with ourselves. I like Ashleigh, she's an awesome friend to be around with. When we don't hangout with each other we got our own stuff to do on our own throughout the weekdays and also we enjoy hanging out with other friends and family members of our own too. My 2nd friend is Mr. Richard! This guy likes to go anywhere and travel a lot. He's an up beat positive guy that enjoys playing guitar, pool, watching documentaries on Alex Jones, listening to music, walking to the beach and other fun activities. We like to travel by the Trans-link community bus to Vancouver a lot. I went on my own to Vancouver before I went with Richard and I still enjoy traveling with a buddy like him into the big city like Vancouver.

No comments:

Post a Comment