Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Shopping for Bead Supplies at Beazu!

On Monday morning I went on my own to Beazu and bought myself a few beading items. At the store I ended up grabbing different beads from the shelves and wasn't thinking to look at the prices when I was taking the items in the Beazu store. I went on Saturday on my own again but in the afternoon since my friend Richard slept in and didn't go with me so I ended up going to the Crystal Ark shop and bought some crystals to wire wrap and make into a necklace. I wouldn't blame my trip to the bead shop on another person because it really isn't a big deal to be mad about. I didn't bother to phone the store company and tell them that I wasn't going there so I wasn't thinking about doing that either but I was happy to go on Monday since it wasn't raining that day and I was also happy to buy most of my beading stuff at Beazu.I didn't have any other change to pay for my beading stuff so a store worker helped me out and I got my beading supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment