Sunday, March 17, 2013

My St. Patrick's Day Afternoon Hangout at the Beach & in Whitby's!

This afternoon on St. Patrick's Day I went for a walk to White Rock beach and the weather was a bit windy but sunny and nice outside. I went into Whitby's metaphysical store & coffee shop and saw a really nice looking pendulum that was a clear quartz with a pentacle moonstone on top. I was fasinated by this pendulum and someday I might buy it but since the price was close to $50.00, I'll think about getting it whenever I can. While being at the beach I also knew that there was an Irish/Celtic festival but I didn't go and see the festival because I wandered through the shops and it was going to rain at night so I walked home while the afternoon was still sunny outside and I didn't like to stay inside all day at home either.

No comments:

Post a Comment