Thursday, March 14, 2013

Interesting info about my Moon Sign: Scorpio and what it says!

My Moon Sign Info!

I've read on different sites today about my moon sign Scorpio and from how my behavior was described as me being very dramatic. I think the hard part about my personality being different than others is hard to explain. I myself notice when I react, my awful behavior tends to frighten most people away or I end up shying myself  from not wanting to open my mouth and talk about how I feel because of the way I act. Being born with a Scorpio Moon sign does make me become not like my normal self and I end up feeling guilty for how I behave and even when I end up snapping in an angry way by yelling and expressing my anger out which isn't a good thing for me to do at all and I also end up not being around any person that I have a hard time talking too, being more friendly and have a normal conversation with. My moody side tends to make me feel about who I am whenever I'm not in a happier better mood. I tend to be angry and show a lot of my temper which is not a good thing to express to people that I know who end up not liking the way I end up in a bad mood. There are a lot of different personality traits about my moon sign and 1 of them can be read on this link http://scorpiomoon.tribe.net/thread/8eb39f48-d539-45b4-a0fb-71f4bf28a974. I do get attracted to dark colors like dark red, dark purple, black, etc.. I think the Scorpio Moon sign also makes me become probably self-reliant and even a bit stronger in myself but my mind tends to think the wrong side which I end up not thinking in a more positive and happier way. In my mind I will have to work on my thought process on thinking positive than negative and that will also be something to focus on for my own good and also for my friends to see me become happier and let things settle for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment