Sunday, March 10, 2013

New Bead Shop Discovery & a Kindness from another customer in Starbucks on Seymour Street!

On Thursday the 7th of last week before I was on my way home and leaving Vancouver, I went with my friend Richard to a whole sale bead shop called Beazu. I was surprised at the amount of beads and beading accessories this shop had. We went there when it was already opened at 10:30 a.m and before it closed at 5 pm during the weekdays and on Saturday it was opened again from 10:30 a.m till 4 pm. It was my first time being in a whole sale beading/jewelry accessory shop. The both of us browsed the shop and I showed an employee who was a young guy about my necklace I made by myself and he really liked my beading talent. I even showed him the cheque that Mental Health gave to spend money in the store for my beading supplies and he was surprised about Mental Health giving me the amount of money in a cheque for buying whatever beading supplies I needed to get for myself. Beading store companies would pay with their own money to buy beads and jewelery supplies from Beazu and any other beading store company that has the beading items for selling in their beading stores. I am gonna go back to Beazu this weekend and buy my beading/jewelery supplies there and get my beading hobby going at home so I will be able to sell my beading jewelery at an art & craft show fair, maybe post photos of my jewelery on Facebook, Etsy or on my own website. I enjoy beading and creating different designs with the beads that I use at home and hope to come up with more creative designs from my hobby talent. Then this afternoon I was in Starbucks and I wanted to order for myself just a normal coffee and even a chocolate chunk cookie so, before I bought my items I didn't have enough money to pay on my debt card and Candice who I was going to pay my items for told me that both items all together came out to $4.48 I think, I can't remember that well about the price. She told me that the debt machine didn't work and asked me if I had any other payment to pay but I had no cash with me which sucked then, a lady from behind decided to pay for my items and her own items together. I was surprised and happy this lady did that for me since I couldn't pay for myself. I thanked her for buying my items in Starbucks, Vancouver that I thought was very kind of her to do and she went on her way from the coffee shop. My thought about this is a good feeling from someone like her to do that for me. I still have a hard time trusting strange people who I'm not well known too at all or don't even know either. I also have a harder time when I stare at anyone I do get an anxious feeling about what any person is like in their own way. Sometimes I stare at either male or females and I end up thinking that it isn't nice to really stare at them because I might get a bad feeling from not knowing what could happen from staring at these people who they don't know about me either as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment